Case Study

I started off with a couple ideas on what I wanted to do, the class took a vote on which they liked the most of my ideas and my ice cream/candy land idea got the majority of the votes. I began with gather my pictures that I wanted to use, and put them all into one document in Photoshop. First, I arranged them on the page where I would like them to go. Next I would duplicate the layer, lock my bottom one marking where I would like it to go and move the unlocked one to the center of the page and begin to crop out everything I don’t need. After I did that for all the images, I put them back into their place where they belong, like a puzzle piece, and deleted the locked layer that I did not use. I edited what I had to fix and that’s where my final came too. I would like to improve it more and work on it during the semester break.

Advertisements